Top High Five Gear

Here you can suggest anything you want changed or anything you want to have as a feature in our server.
13 posts Page 2 of 2

Athens

Post by Athens » Sun May 05, 2019 10:32 am
What farmable gear are you talking about? Hahaha :o :o

Athens

Post by Athens » Sun May 05, 2019 10:43 am
The adena is maybe the most important thing and in this kind of server its never enough.
You will need adena, you sure will, trust me you always need adena.
X7 is not that good.
If you guys dont wanna talk about the reason of this post, please close it

Mutiny

Site Admin

Post by Mutiny » Mon May 06, 2019 1:22 am
Sun May 05, 2019 10:43 amAthens wrote:
The adena is maybe the most important thing and in this kind of server its never enough.
You will need adena, you sure will, trust me you always need adena.
X7 is not that good.
If you guys dont wanna talk about the reason of this post, please close it
Hey Athens,

I read all the conversation up to here and I'd like to clear up why we thought of things the way we did, explain how and what we tested, and I'll get through your initial bulletpoints.

First of all the rate adjustments. Seeing as there were in fact reports that A grade gear costs a lot and generally the adena is low, we revised that and raised the Adena to x7. After raising this value, we made new , legit characters, leveled to 65 and had Shadow valhalla and DC set, along with common C jewels. Afterwards we levelled to 77-78 and got S. At the moment everything seems on point.

Secondly, the vote reward. That was hard for us. We have protections against exploits but believe me when I tell you, everything has a way to be exploited.

So thinking scenarios we were discussing a way to adjust the reward so that what you get will still matter, but it'll be more valuable to farm with the Rune rather then to afk vote. So after some tests, at the moment you have some chance to get random items, but you do not get free Adena on 12 hours and that many vote coins.

Further testing, effectively Vote Coin is tradeable/sellable. Which brings us to it's interaction with other currencies like FA. At the moment our bank system allows changing 1 vote coin for 1 FA. So if you do some events, and vote, you'll get atleast 15 FA per day alone. With FA you can buy many, many things, with vote coins as well. So the balance seems right, it's farmable but yet not free.

Now on to your bulletpoints :)

Those suggested adding gear above Vesper anywhere in the server. This will kill the motivation of clans to progress without any problems. We want people to want to have a clan. We want the grouped raiding, organizing, constant parties. So in order for group farm to have the edge (as it does everywhere and it should) on Solo farm, we decided to release gear upto Vesper in donation shop and up to low S grade in Adena shop. That will encourage people to raid and help each other for instances, groups and raids.

I feel I covered a lot of ground in this response, so read up and if anyone has any comments, feel welcomed to comment.
13 posts Page 2 of 2