Top High Five Gear

Here you can suggest anything you want changed or anything you want to have as a feature in our server.
13 posts Page 1 of 2

Athens

Post by Athens » Thu May 02, 2019 12:56 am
Hi. I think it Vesper/Vesper Noble/ Vorpal And Elegia or just Elegia, because vesper and vorpal can be found in retail drop. Any of those plus top weapons and jewels bosses in:
《1》Donate shop. Of course really expensive so people who cant donate just vote and a starts saving.
《2》In shop with adena, of course really expensive.
《3》in shop, really expensive, with a special coin created only for these items, found in mobs.
《4》Create recipes and keys of all of these items and add them as a drop in farm zones of free access for all.
《5》In case create such coins add them to bank system.

Well these are my suggestions about top gear. Hope to get answers and add suggestions

Mutiny

Site Admin

Post by Mutiny » Fri May 03, 2019 12:30 am
That's some valuable input Athens :)

Based on it we trimmed down stuff, added others and they are as follows:

Trimmed down the vote reward, no more adena, only vote coins, rune and a chance for elemental stones/crystals, also for bews/beas (really small for that).

Added +1 WIT +1 INT to Core ring (for now) so mages have something to farm for.

Added both Core Ring and AQ Ring to FA shop, 1500 FA each. (FA is farmable only via events and PVP in the server).

Athens

Post by Athens » Fri May 03, 2019 1:37 pm
You kidding right? You just cant nerf nor erase adena from vote. When you start you need adena to get gear, consumables, etc, then you will adena to buy potentially items in auction or other people(s-80-vesper-vorpal)
Besides its a beautiful system you got there.
Why you just say no, we are not gonna do that, and its gonna be alright.
If the server survives 1 month there will be people with vesper armor and weapon or mid maximun, really sad.
Anyway, you answer has nothing to do with the post was made for, i dont know why i even try.
Hope you a good fresh start

@Hypnos

Post by @Hypnos » Fri May 03, 2019 3:40 pm
Greetings, Athens

Adena was removed from vote rewrds for people not to abuse the vote system not becouse of your topic. Starting adena can be added in every starting character easly(probably will add some sum). Adena it is not needed in server atm. I guess you didnt test our server from lvl 1 becouse you get lvl 20 free wepons and armors D grade comsumables etc(login and test).

We are oppened to idea put other things in "donation"(maybe tomorrow you can login and check what we maked with your suggestion). We also proceed with a lot of caution becouse our server can become another "one month" server with pay to win items as you mentioned so we did put high prices.(also we accsept yout imput on prices there)

Shop for adena will stay till S grade.Also doing that for making abuse of BOTS less impactfull.Also we want our community to be involved and sell/craft items so vesper/vorpal/elegia will be at our Auction system.

Before you condemn us again let me explain situation with BOTS: Any server that say wont have bots - LIE sry to burst your bubble. So what we do to ensure we are free of bots. Without going into details how bots work(long topic) We will be making constant updaits with server restarts and also we will be asking our playrs to use .report and help us ensure we dont have that abusers. Most honest answer i can give.

FINNALY to make detailed answer to your question:

<<1>>Maybe accseptable to put Zaken, Tezza, Freya, max AQ and custom Core Ring for mages (still we want some more fedback from more ppl)
<<2>>Shop for adena will stay till S (answered above)
<<3>><<4>><<5>>We have a lot of special coins in game obtainable from Events, Vote or Farm. Make sure you checked Comunity Board Special shop for all coins currently in the server and their respctive amounts and buyable items.(We can allways do some changes there with transitions or make new coins if needed). Of course we put items there that can be obtained and not ruin the game.If you have further idea on how much to say "new coin" = "existing coin" in exchange shop and give feedback on good not breaking gameplay transaction with items we are allways here we read forum constantly and will make it happen.

Personal note:
As a player from many years i personally can assure you as 9 ppl in our server can have Vesper armors/wepons in 3-5 days depends on the ppl. So i strongly suggest use our .party commant ingame find some good people and find better easier ways to farm :).

freddyfish

Post by freddyfish » Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 pm
What i do suggest, is that the starting adena could be increased. leveled up a tyrant until level 70 took me around 1.5h. I bought Common equipment since that is cheaper. After 1.5h i had around 2kk (minus shoulshots and manapots). As a complete starter its do-able but pretty hard to begin with.

The starting adena shouldn't be that high because then people will just start new accounts for the adena itself, so mabye cheaper A grade gear?

@Hypnos

Post by @Hypnos » Fri May 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Fri May 03, 2019 7:04 pmfreddyfish wrote:
What i do suggest, is that the starting adena could be increased. leveled up a tyrant until level 70 took me around 1.5h. I bought Common equipment since that is cheaper. After 1.5h i had around 2kk (minus shoulshots and manapots). As a complete starter its do-able but pretty hard to begin with.

The starting adena shouldn't be that high because then people will just start new accounts for the adena itself, so mabye cheaper A grade gear?
Greetings freddyfish

Really tnx for that imput. We were thinking the same as you to lower a bit prices.That will be focused after we done that Donation ballance tommorow(pls give feedback for that also when its ready).

Athens

Post by Athens » Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
Nah, price are low already. Just put the adena back from voting and vote box and that part is gonna be fine :x

Athens

Post by Athens » Sat May 04, 2019 7:28 pm
Back to my post please hahaha :D :D
Come on people help me out :D

Mutiny

Site Admin

Post by Mutiny » Sat May 04, 2019 9:07 pm
Hey Athens,

After extensive testing we stopped on a final variant (without returning the adena from voting, because afk gaming shouldn't be tolerated).

The rates will remain the same but the adena will be bumped to x7. You will get 100k starting adena and free gear up to D grade.

The vote will be max 10-11 vote coin per vote.

Furthermore we are making some awesome gear farmable through FA and working on the Goblets :)

Stop by ingame, you'll see more!

freddyfish

Post by freddyfish » Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm
I think its a good solution, to bump up the adena. But i still think everything until A grade should be cheaper. ( like 60kk for armor+wep) Everything under S80 is worthless anyway so it wouldn't matter too much imo.
13 posts Page 1 of 2