Vote Coin

Here you can suggest anything you want changed or anything you want to have as a feature in our server.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Athens

Post by Athens » Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 am
Hello and greetings to all staff that salute me and Hello freddyfish.
Well seems that YOU REALLY LOVE to ruins the purpose of my top gear post. So lemne make one final comment about the vote reward.
STAFF: trust me, live the vote system like it was vote coins,vote box=vote coins,etc.
So i make a post according to top gear and you all of the sudden nerf vote reward, which it was funny, entertainment and beautiful.
So now you dont want me to play your server (thats fine i completely respect you not adding my suggestions to thr server ) and want then to play 5 hours to buy A grade with d weapon HAHAHA really funny :lol:
You guys are incredible, just incredible. You should "hire me" to ideas.
Freddyfish: thanks for the support dude, they dont really have any idea what to do, they don't really have any idea on how much it cost to equip when you start even having C sets for1KK in Rune, or then 10kk A Grade sets in Giran Grocery Store (well i guess both community board and retail NPCs have the same prices). And of course all of this reaching level 76 in 5 hours with d weapon. ... :cry: :cry: :cry:.
I dont know why you just say no and dont evade the point of my post.
Oops I forgot. Seriously why do you mean on wanna stop "afk gaming"?
What the heck is that even has to with this? And why afk voting should be a bad thing ? If you can only vote once...
In cre di ble.
Anyway i sincerely wish the best with server. I really do guys

Mutiny

Site Admin

Post by Mutiny » Mon May 06, 2019 1:44 am
Sun May 05, 2019 10:10 amAthens wrote:
Hello and greetings to all staff that salute me and Hello freddyfish.
Well seems that YOU REALLY LOVE to ruins the purpose of my top gear post. So lemne make one final comment about the vote reward.
STAFF: trust me, live the vote system like it was vote coins,vote box=vote coins,etc.
So i make a post according to top gear and you all of the sudden nerf vote reward, which it was funny, entertainment and beautiful.
So now you dont want me to play your server (thats fine i completely respect you not adding my suggestions to thr server ) and want then to play 5 hours to buy A grade with d weapon HAHAHA really funny :lol:
You guys are incredible, just incredible. You should "hire me" to ideas.
Freddyfish: thanks for the support dude, they dont really have any idea what to do, they don't really have any idea on how much it cost to equip when you start even having C sets for1KK in Rune, or then 10kk A Grade sets in Giran Grocery Store (well i guess both community board and retail NPCs have the same prices). And of course all of this reaching level 76 in 5 hours with d weapon. ... :cry: :cry: :cry:.
I dont know why you just say no and dont evade the point of my post.
Oops I forgot. Seriously why do you mean on wanna stop "afk gaming"?
What the heck is that even has to with this? And why afk voting should be a bad thing ? If you can only vote once...
In cre di ble.
Anyway i sincerely wish the best with server. I really do guys
Athens don't get bitter :) It's all good and explained. We had some holidays here so I tried making it fast but I needed to explain our thinking in more details. Check my replies in the other topics, I will lock this one.
2 posts Page 1 of 1